To register to vote in Kochville Township, you must be:
• A U.S. Citizen
• At least 18 years of age by election day
• A resident of Kochville Township
You can register to vote for federal, state, and local elections by mail or in person at either the Kochville Township Offices or any Secretary of State branch office. You may also register at the same time you renew your driver’s license – eligible drivers will receive a voter application form in the mail along with their renewal notice. Michigan law requires that your driver’s license address match the address on your voter registration card.
You must register at least 30 days prior to an election in which you wish to vote, in order to give the clerk time to process the forms and send you a voter registration card.
For more information about voting in Kochville Township, please visit the online Michigan Voter Information Center.
Kochville Township has one voting precinct, with 1,894 registered voters. Our voting site is located at the Kochville Veteran’s Hall 3265 Kochville Road Saginaw MI 48604.
Interested in becoming an election worker for Kochville Township? If so, download the application below and return to the Kochville Township Clerk’s Office.
- October 29, 2018 Election Commission Minutes for 11-6-18 General Election – DraftDRAFT 10-29-18 Eleciton Commission Meeting Minutes for 11-6-18 General Election
- October 15, 2018 Election Commission Minutes for 11-6-18 General Election – Approved
- July 11, 2018 Election Commission Meeting Minutes for 8-7-18 Primary Election – Approved
- July 2, 2018 Election Commission Meeting Minutes for 8-7-18 Primary Election – Approved
- April 19, 2017 Election Commission Minutes for 5-2-17 Special Election – Approved
- April 10, 2017 Election Commission Meeting Minutes for May 2, 2017 Special Election – Approved
- October 31, 2017 Election Commission Meeting Minutes – Approved
- October 13, 2016 Election Commission Meeting Minutes for 11-8-16 General Election – approved
- Approved 07-21-16 election commission minutes for 8-2-16 primary election
- APPROVED 07-6-16 Election Commission Meeting Minutes for 8-2-16 Primary Election
- APPROVED 02-23-16 Election Commission Minutes
- APPROVED 2-9-16 Election Commission Meeting Minutes for 3-8-16 Presidential Primary Election
- October 27, 2015
- October 6, 2015
- April 27, 2015
- April 13, 2015
- October 27, 2014
- October 13, 2014
- July 29, 2014
- July 14, 2014