To register to vote in Kochville Township, you must be:
• A U.S. Citizen
• At least 18 years of age by election day
• A resident of Kochville Township
You can register to vote for federal, state, and local elections by mail or in person at either the Kochville Township Offices or any Secretary of State branch office. You may also register at the same time you renew your driver’s license – eligible drivers will receive a voter application form in the mail along with their renewal notice. Michigan law requires that your driver’s license address match the address on your voter registration card.
You must register at least 30 days prior to an election in which you wish to vote, in order to give the clerk time to process the forms and send you a voter registration card.
For more information about voting in Kochville Township, please visit the online Michigan Voter Information Center.
Kochville Township has one voting precinct, with 1740 registered voters. Our voting site is located at the Kochville Veteran’s Hall 3265 Kochville Road Saginaw MI 48604.
Presidential Primary Election: Tuesday, March 8th
State Primary Election: Tuesday, August 2nd
Presidential Election: Tuesday, November 8th
- October 31, 2016 Election Commission Meeting Minutes for 11-8-16 General Election – draft
- October 13, 2016 Election Commission Meeting Minutes for 11-8-16 General Election – approved
- Approved 07-21-16 election commission minutes for 8-2-16 primary election
- APPROVED 07-6-16 Election Commission Meeting Minutes for 8-2-16 Primary Election
- APPROVED 02-23-16 Election Commission Minutes
- APPROVED 2-9-16 Election Commission Meeting Minutes for 3-8-16 Presidential Primary Election
- October 27, 2015
- October 6, 2015
- April 27, 2015
- April 13, 2015
- October 27, 2014
- October 13, 2014
- July 29, 2014
- July 14, 2014